Radiology Department has four full time Radiologists, all are well experienced in ultrasound, doppler, and CT reporting, also doing non vascular interventions and having more than 10 years of experience.
- The department has state of the art 16 slice multidimensional CT.
- Four high resolution ultrasound machines with transrectal, laparoscopic and endoscopic probes.
- Liver elastography with ARFI in ultrasound.
- 300ma X- Ray machines.
- High end ‘C ‘ arm with DSA and Road mapping for angiography.
- Portable ultrasound and X-Ray machines.
- Well experienced radiologists with high resolution and quality machines lead to early diagnosis and correct treatment for the patient.
- The department has undergone all quality assurance tests for radiation safety.
- The Doctors are supported by well trained CT, X-ray technicians, nurses and support staff.