|Vivekanandan. L||Anaesthetist||MBBS.,DA.,DNB (Anaes)|
|Dhivahar. G||Intensivist||MBBS.,DNB (Anaes.).,FICM.,|
|Vaisakh. V||Anaesthetist||MBBS.,MD (Anaes.).,|
|Priyamvadha. S.R.||Junior Consultant||MBBS.,DA.,DNB (Anaes)|
|Sudarsan Kasthuri||Consultant – Anaesthetist||MBBS.,MD(Anaes.)|
List of Doctors
Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care
The reputation of a hospital is built on the quality of medical care provided. Hence, stringent standards are in place to recruit world-class medical professionals. Our panel of highly qualified doctors has trained extensively in leading hospitals around the world. Combined with state-of-the-art technology, the team delivers exemplary care and treatment following the highest international standards and protocols.
Driven by the core values of safety, professionalism, knowledge and dedicated team work, our aim is to deliver the highest standards of patient care using evidence based methods together with latest equipment.
Our doctors play a significant role before, during and after the surgical intervention thereby ensuring good overall outcome of the patient care.
With dedicated team of doctors, Department of Anaesthesia and Critical Care believes in
- Patients are entitled to safe, evidence informed, humanistic medical care.
- We are committed to high quality and cost effective value for our patients and the healthcare system
- Offering holistic personalized care to all patients
- Building confidence and trust with the patients can be accomplished by outstanding service
- The equipment used to administer anaesthesia and monitor the progress of our patients is the most modern and advanced in the healthcare market.
- Anaesthesia for routine and Advanced Laparoscopic Procedures
- Anaesthetic care of Complex Bariatric Surgical Procedures
- Anaesthesia for Thoracosopic Approaches
- Monitored Anaesthesia care for outpatient Colonoscopic services
- Preanaesthetic clinics
- Post operative pain relief services
- Round the clock Emergency Anaesthesia services
- Intensive care and Care of Critically ill
- On site Resuscitation